Whitewater Jetboat Racing

Whitewater Jetboat Racing
It is currently Thu Oct 18, 2018 5:32 am

All times are UTC - 9 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 7:20 am 

This forum is intended for advertising that is either selling or looking to buy aluminum jetboats and parts, race or pleasure, pump driven only.
Acceptable usage would include ads for engines, pump parts, rigging, etc., as well as entire aluminum boats.

ALUMINUM BOATS AND EQUIPMENT ONLY! There a couple of fiberglass boats on the forum now, I will leave those two on the assumption they didn't see this notice, but I will delete any others who post.

This change was made to combat the spam responses that are coming in to advertisers in the old ad pages through their email contact info. I would suggest that you either include a phone number or request a PM contact in your ad, you are of course free to include your email if you would like, but be aware that email addresses are sometimes harvested for nefarious uses.

Reading the ads in this forum does not require registering with the forum, however POSTING an ad or responding via PM does require registering.

<<YOU MUST BE REGISTERED AND LOGGED IN TO SEE THE ATTACHMENT PICTURES>>

Go for it!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]